Market Gulls Mailbag:

Chair

🦐Tôm Ngốc Nghếch🦐
Is it accurately just one terrible Seahawks match, or everything even further?
The Seattle Seahawks experienced a slender direct versus the Los Angeles Rams likely into halftime upon opening working day, then acquired harmed in just the 2nd 50 percent 23 0 and took a lousy 30 13 get over upon their house turf. It's 7 days 1 of a lengthy period yet with a lot larger specifications this time in contrast toward 2022, the aggravation was palpable and the boos ended up loud and very clear at Lumen Sector. Is it merely just one poor activity, or is it a indication of elements in the direction of occur that we experienced a little bit of a bogus sunrise that the staff is again upon the increase?Previous inside of the 7 days I requested for issues versus the Marketplace Gulls local within our clean mailbag collection. Contrary to the previous couple of of mailbag classes, this one particular is inside of movie layout and this period I contain a operating world wide web cam. Admittedly, it's not the most significant top quality and I was also impatient toward mend the lights nonetheless then I'm not yes oneself require or require a 1080p see of my deal with.Timestamps:1:09 AJ1978AJ1978My marvel is: Incorporates everyone at any time requested Pete if he is made up of at any time experienced the demand towards function a much less predictable defensive plan? Or yet another path in the direction of pose the marvel: Pete, do on your own feel groups contain an uncomplicated season scheming performs towards move in opposition to the identical security that yourself incorporate been functioning endlessly?3:39 formerlyknownassoundersatheartformerlyknownassoundersatheartQuestion: :34 GohawksfromABQGoHawksFromABQWhat is it likely toward get in the direction of avert hemmoraging yards higher than the center20:56 ChancelledChancelledIt's complicated not in the direction of appear deflated just after that decline. What jumps out towards me is how open up their receivers ended up and how a lot of of our catches ended up contested. We comprise Lockett, DK, JSN, Bobo Seahawks Store, Dissly, Fant, Parkinson, Walker, Dallas, Charb, and detail at the rear of them. Is it Pretty a skill matter? I'm a lot less confident concerning ability upon safety yet there's some rather shiny gamers including Woolen and Bobby out there. Why does our offense deliver almost everything seem to be unattainable and contested, comprehensive our protection produces it appearance simple? I need toward imagine it's exactly a person match nevertheless it feels a lot more systemic than that. With any luck , it's simply the start off of fresh new gamers understanding how in the direction of energy as a employees and the skill overcomes any plan deficiencies. 26:02 SoundHawksSoundHawksWill by yourself arrive in the direction of my Place and strike me in just the intellect with a baseball bat therefore I overlook the ultimate 24 hrs?

DK Metcalf Jersey
https://www.seahawksprostore.com/kenneth-walker-iii-jersey

Bên trên