Farm Me (FAME)

iddoar99

🦐Tôm Ngốc Nghếch🦐
Farm Me is not your traditional farming game. Farm Me is your first Fantasy Metaverse experience.
Farm Me is a multiplayer-building game that runs on the Near Blockchain platform. Farm Me was created as a farming game with fight-for-survival elements to help you experience the appealing fantasy Metaverse.
Fame Me simulates a universe in the clouds with many magical lands that create a world of Play, Connect, Experience and Earn with unlimited aspects of life based on AR/VR technology. With impressive 3D graphics, attractive plot, and different gameplay, Farm Me is not only a marketplace to earn but also a great game worth experiencing with the most hard-core gamers and promises to satisfy even the most demanding Gamers.
Our purpose is to use the digital platform to raise funds ( called Farm Me Community Funds - FMCF) to bring the humanistic and true values into the real community.
Taking advantage of Farm Me is our core team who has more than 10 years of experience in Game production and blockchain. Besides that, our advisors come from a crypto/blockchain background and are the most popular experts in their community. Using its unique features and strategy, Farm Me aims to become among the leading 3D GameFi metaverses in the future, creating a long-term profit for investors as it grows sustainably.
Click here: https://idodar.com/listing/farm-me-fame/
Link youtube:

Chuyengiadautu

🐟Cá Con Lom Dom🐟
Dịch sang tiếng việt đi ạ

Bên trên